- KAOKAOO Women's Vintage Fringe Ethnic Style Embroidery Extra High Boots
- CASSOCK Ladies Handmade Consiecs Style High Heel Sandals Summer Fashion shoes
- WLJSLLZYQ Spring and Autumn Leisure shoes Flat Round Head deep Mouth shoes Plus Size shoes Thick-Soled Loafer shoes
- LANWOOD Women's Fashion Winter Boots - Classic color, Non - Slip Sole, Keep Warm at 28 Celsius, Ergonomic, Fashion Design and Premium Twin-face Sheep Skin 5858 - Camel - 8
- Kappa Unisex Adults' Flair Trainers
- ERIJUNOR Women Comfortable Middle Heel Peep Toe Bows Rhinestones Satin Wedding Evening Party shoes
- Cole Haan Womens Fenley Sandal Flat Sandal
- GUESS Fl5Fw2Fal12 Womens Synthetic Trainer in Beige
- MiWIG Women's Pointy Toe Mid High Heels Genuine Leather Solid Pumps shoes
- Women Men Casual Sports Running shoes Air Trainers Jogging Fitness Shock Absorbing Gym Athletic Sneakers
- ZJ Men's shoes,Fall Winter,Outdoor Low-Top Sneakers,Comfort Running shoes,Casual Walking shoes,Athletic shoes
- New Balance GM500, Men’s Sneakers
- Helly Hansen Mens Chelsea Evolution Low Workwear Safety Trainers
- SCARPA Men's Instinct SR Rock Climbing shoes
- Brown pigskin lining Chelsea Boots Women Genuine Calfskin Leather Autumn Winter Ankle Boot shoes Handmade
- TUYPSHOES Women's Classic Fashion Pointed Toe High Heel Non-Slip Dress Pumps shoes
- Rialto Womens Alix Padded Insole Slide Sandals
- Women's Fashion Super High Heel Slip On Stiletto Pump Double Platform Closed Toe Wedding Party shoes
- Ellie shoes Womens 521-vanity-w Heeled Sandal
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Basketball Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- colorful Dream- Sexy Pointed Super High Heels Suede Nightclub Waterproof Platform Single shoes Mouth Women shoes
- ASICS Dynaflyte 2 shoes Women's Running
- Boots Women Ankle Boots Autumn Winter Martin Boots Woman Vintage Fashion
- MEIREN sandal Meiren shoes Women's European and American Fashion Rhinestones Versatile Stiletto Buckle Ladies Ultra High Heels Sandals
- Mamamoo Pumps shoes Slip on Basic Square High Heels Square Toe Sweet Style Sandals Spring Black shoes
- Lady Boots Women Suede Slip-On Round Toe High Heel shoes Fold Keep Warm Boots Fashion Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Quality for Womens
- Ollio Womens shoes Burnish Vintage Faded Fringe Wedge Heel Sandal
- Naturalizer Womens Caden Dress Sandal
- Comfortable shoes Men's Lightweight Casual Loafers Driving shoes Linen Fashion Leisure Breathable Comfort Embroidery Stylish Soft Leisure Outdoor shoes
- LIVEINU Men's Modern Cap Toe Lace up Oxfords shoes
- Women's High-Heeled Sandals Ladies shoes Suede Open Toe Fashion Stiletto Fish Mouth Party Wedding by Kaitzen
- Beach Herringbone Sandals Men's Sandal Single shoes Boat shoes Youth Men's Summer Classic Flip Flops Leather Casual shoes
- Adidas ZX Flux, Boys' Trainers
- Adidas Men's Messi 16.2 Firm Ground Cleats Soccer shoes
- ZPF Men's Slippers Sauna Slippers Non-disposable Slippers 20 Pairs Men's Slippers Female Men Entertaining Guests Slippers Thick 9mm (color Purple 20Pairs, Size 29 11.5cm)
- MBT Men's Kabisa 5 Oxford
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Wilson KAOS 2.0 Safety Yellow WRS324410, TennisCofra Men's Safety shoes, JV008-000 - EN safety certifiedwhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Dunlop Purofort Safety Wellingtons Sizes 4-12 (11)) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Mens's shoes New Spring Fall Kni Breathable Mesh shoes Casual Sneakers Academy Lace-Up Travel shoes (color A, Size 46)
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Cozy Ankle Men's Extra Wide Sneaker Booties for Swollen, Plantar Fasciitis, Diabetic Edema, Bunions, Flat Feet - Adjustable Straps Boots
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Keptfeet Unisex Lightweight Carbon Fiber Road Bike shoes Cycling shoes Non-slip Cycling shoes For Men Women Size 6-10 UK
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atGAOLIXIA Men's Classic Genuine Leather with Leather Soles. Black Leather Mens Classic Style Formal shoes Lace up (color Black, Size 44)Base London Morse, Men’s Lace-Up.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Rockport Men's Symon Wingtip Dress Oxford
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: shoes Men's Business Casual Retro Modern Oxfords Block Heel Lace Up Leisure shoes Leather shoes
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
JIALUN-shoes Men's Simple Fashion Oxford Casual Comfortable Low-top Pure color Lace Up Round Toe Formal shoes
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Work shoes Men's and women's safety shoes puncture predective shoes steel toe caps safe work boots, rubber outsole non-slip, wear-resistant fashion work boots flying woven mesh breathable deodor
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Columbia North Plains Drifter Men's Waterproof shoes, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Adidas Originals Men's EQT Support ADV PK chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Onitsuka Tiger Men's Mexico 66 Trainers, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Adidas Men's Alphabounce Trainer Gymnastics shoes
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Y-H Men's High-top Basketball shoes PU Mesh Spring Fall Comfortable Sneakers Wearable Jogging Fitness Boots Training shoes Student Running shoes (color C, Size 40)
Puma Ignite Flash Camouflage Herren Laufschuhe
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Zxcvb High To Help Large Size Sports Basketball shoes Breathable Outdoor Sports shoes Non-slip Shock Absorption Running Men's shoesZHRUI Large Size Buckle Boots for Men Soft Sole Durable Non Slip Breathable Boots (color White, Size UK 5.5)a short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Hhgold Fashion Leather Flip Flop Comfort All-Match Sandals Non-Slip Wear Slippers (color White, Size 43)Aldo Men's ALUER Trainers, blue (Navy Miscellaneous 4), 9.5 UK 9James Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Josef Seibel Wallace, Men’s BootsMens PUMA Rebound Street EVO Fur bluee Mid Basketball Walking Sneaker shoesThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—GLSHI Men Casual Loafer shoes Low Top Leather Walking shoes Breathable Driving shoes Slip On Large SizeGeox U Federico Z - Smooth Leather Men shoespossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Flip Flops & Thong AUGAUST Men's Thongs Comfy Sandals Beach Pool Lightweight Summer Breathable Soft Comfortable Non-slip (color B, Size 41)Hhgold 2018 Mens British Fashion Oxfords Sparkling Rivet Slip on Casual shoes (color Silver, Size 38 EU) (color Silver, Size 41 EU)as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Geox Men's U Arrall C Chelsea BootsWinter Warm and Velvet Men's shoes, Old Beijing Cloth shoes, Thick Workwear Men's Casual Warm Cotton shoesarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at GLSHI Men British Casual shoes 2018 Autumn Business Dress shoes Extra Large Size; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at QRETYSG flip flop Men's Slippers Summer Flat Walking Sneakers Male Sandals Black Red Comfortable Beach Man; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atTHE NORTH FACE Men's Edgewood 7-inch Hi-Top TrainersAdidas x 17.2 Firm Ground B-S82325Mens Football Boots UK 6