- pink gold Pu Bamboo Women's Braided Strap Chunky Heel Platform Sandal with Quarter Strap
- WYMBS Women's Sandals Spring Summer Club shoes PU Party & Evening Dress Casual Flat Heel Rhinestone Flower slippers,red,37
- Walking Cradles Women& 39;s Joy Dress Pump
- Suetar Mens mid-top Grip Durable and wear-Resistant Military Trekking Boots for All Season
- Nike Men's Kaishi Print Running shoes bluee
- Saucony Men's Ride Iso Running shoes
- J.Bradford Richelieu Black Leather JB-BREIL
- Adidas Men's Crazytrain Boost Running shoes
- Spesoul Womens Furry Slippers Open Toe Indoor Outdoor Casual Flat Slide Sandals Black Pink 7 M US
- AmoonyFashion Womens Closed Round Toe Low High Heels PU Soft Material PU Solid Boots with Wege and Platform, White, 7.5 B(M) US
- SUNNY Store Pointed Toe Office shoes Women's Fashion Shallow High Heels shoes for Women
- 1TO9 Womens Solid Comfort Glitter Urethane Walking shoes MMS06438
- Wetkiss Lady's Over The Knee Boots Thick high Heels Thigh high Boots Winter Women's shoes
- Eye Candie Womens Celine-85W Fashion Shiny New Design Platform Pump
- Laolaooo shoes Women's Fashion Beaded Handmade Satin Wedding Party Evening Prom Pumps shoes
- Women Heeled Sandals Transparent High Heels Clear Dress Pointed Toe Ankle Strappy Buckle Sadal
- DoraTasia Large Sizes 33-42 Brand Design Summer Women shoes Woman High Heels Platform Party Wedding Sandals Women 15 colors
- Mens Walking Sandals Leather Closed Toe Outdoor Sports Beach Sandal for Hiking Trekking Traveling Ankle Strap,Black,40
- Franco Sarto Womens CAIA Heeled Sandal
- Men's shoes, Winter Snow Boots Male Booties Plus Velvet Thick Warm Cotton shoes Martin shoes High-top Boots shoes
- Pailan Women Pointed Toe Slip-on High Chunky Heels Bead Studded Pumps
- Ecco Cool Kids shoes Black
- Kenneth Cole New York Womens Cambrie Dress Pump with Kiltie Toe Patent Slide Pump
- Green Jordan Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Big Kids
- MhC LED Light Up shoes, Boys' and Girl shoes Casual Tulle Fashion Sneakers Black Green Red
- Columbia Men's Tango Thong III Sandal, Cordovan, Red Element, 7 Regular US
- Superga 2754 Cotu, Unisex Adults’ Low-Top Sneakers
- Arcibold Fashion Botin Spur Man Johnny Bulls
- bluee adidas Men’s Gazelle Multisport Outdoor shoes
- Gioseppo Women's Leather Sandals, TAKIRI_40503R_black
- Btrada Womens PVC Jelly Sandals Sweet Bowknot Flats Peep Toe Comfortable Slides Crystal shoes Beach Flip Flop
- J. Adams Wide Ankle Strap High Heel - Open Toe Dress Sandal - Comfortable Wedding Pump shoes - Sleek
- AmoonyFashion Women's Pu Open Toe Low-Heels Solid Sandals
- Wuixkas Black Dog Food Bones Womens Lightweight Mesh Sneakers Popular Boat shoes
- T-JULY Split Leather Women Moccasins Flats Spring Shallow Driving Loafer Solid color Soft Slip on Boat shoes
- 1TO9 Womens Chunky Heels Buckle Solid Suede Sandals MJS02681
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Womens Rampling Pointed Toe Classic Dress PumpRoper Women's Brianna Black 8.5 M USwhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. High Heels, Women's Sandals - Fish Mouth Super high Heel - Rivet Waterproof Platform - Fashion Women's shoes (Heel Height 8cm),Black,42) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Cole Haan Women's Gramercy Derby shoes
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
GouuoHi Women Classic Ladies Spring Side Buckle Single shoes Female with Leather High Heels Metal Buckle with Matte shoes Wild for Women Casual Black Green
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Horze Winter Jodhpur Pull-On Boots
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atSigerson Morrison Women's Melina PumpAltra Footwear Women's Lone Peak 3.0 Mid Neoshell Trail Running shoes,bluee,US 8.5.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Steve Madden Women's Shearly Heeled Dress Bootie
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Adidas - AX2 CP W - BB1681
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
ASICS Gel-Lyte III Women's Sneaker Red HY6B9 2525, Size 36
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Read this: Donald J Pliner Women's Janesp-08
Also, you can read more over at: women-in fashion ladies shoes platform high heel pumps genuine leather women39;s shoes retro carved thick heel Mary Jane shoes
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Tony Lama Western Riding Boot - (3R1027) color Brown Red 16-Inch Tall 3R Buckaroo Men's Cowboy Boot with a Striking Red Leather, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the DKNY Womens Lolita Leather Closed Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the MOA Women's MCBI36605 White Leather Slip On Sneakers, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Adidas NMD_XR1 PK W - BB2376 - Size w10
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: MageLeo Brand shoes Luxury Big Size Flower Pearl High Heel Women Pumps Party Wedding Crystal Causal shoes
Naturalizer Womens Jelina Wide Calf Black Leather Size 7.5
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, ECCO Womens Felicia Gore-tex Boot BootPALOMA BARCELó Women's M130TOLorange Black Leather Loafersa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, CRIS VERGRE' shoes Woman Sandals H5201P gold pinkTory Burch Maritime Striped Peep Toe Leather 100MM Wedges in Nautical Navy SeaJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Ted Baker Cepa, Women's Sneakers BlackAutumn and Winter Women's Boots Square Buckle Patent Leather Square Head Women's Boots Large Size Martin Boots Thick with Ankle Boots and Ankle BootsThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Irish Setter Men's 1860 Countrysider Waterproof BootAdidas Courtvantage W - BY9236possibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Spring Step Women's Stockholm BootBar III Marli Block-Heel Shooties Taupe 5Mas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, GENNIA Vieira. - Women Ankle Leather Boots with Kitten HeelFerrini Western Boots Womens Lined Southern Charm 8 B Choc 82193-52arrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Bar III Womens Sabrina Closed Toe Ankle Strap D-orsay Pumps, Black, Size 7.0; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Ted Baker Kelleip - White Palace Gardens Leather Womens Trainers; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atPatricia Nash Womens Romana Heeled SandalXUERUI Round Head with High-Heeled Black Elegant High-end Word Buckle with Elegant Shallow Mouth shoes (Size EU38 UK5.5 CN38)