- - Patrizia Pepe Women's 2V8485A3KWK103 Black Leather Ankle Boots
- silverforma Sandals Women Flats Summer Solid Flat Crystal Flip Flops Beach Sandals
- Flip Flops Women's High Heel Stylish Platform Wedge Sandals Beach Thong Slippers,Red,38
- Stay real Womens Mid Calf Lace Up Canvas Sneakers Boots Punk Rivet Zipper Canvas shoes Red
- SUNNY Store Women's Sandals Wedding Party shoes Summer Boots Flat Sandals
- Zarbrina Women's Mid Heels Sandals Elegant Closed Pointed Toe Ankle Strappy Chunky Block Pump shoes
- Owaheson Cushioning Sneaker Trail Running shoes Mens Womens Doo Cock Rooster Duel
- WeenFashion Women's Pu High-Heels Open-Toe Sandals with Studded Rhinestones and Glass Diamond
- VALLEgreen shoes Man Loafers 11865 blue
- Casual shoes for men, colour Black , brand SKECHERS, model Casual shoes For Men SKECHERS HARPER MOVEN Black
- M MULGARIA Women High Heel Peep Toe D'Orsay Pumps Rhinestones Satin Evening Prom Wedding shoes
- KKEPO& Plus Size Kid Suede Classical Shallow Women Dress shoes 6cm 8cm 10cm 12cm Thin High Heels Sexy Woman Party Pumps Red Suede 12cm 9.5
- Women's Sandals - High-Heeled Roman Rivets One-Piece Waterproof Suede Sandals
- PADDERS Galaxy 2 Ladies Leather Wide Fit shoes Black
- redhco Forced Entry Security Boot 8'', Black
- Blivener Men's Oxford Wedding shoes Formal Slip On Dress shoes
- Nunn Bush Men Shawn Food Service shoes Oxford, Brown, 9 M US
- Teva Women's Freewheel Suede Sneaker
- Nike Hyperchase SP Fragment 789486-014 US SIZE 8
- Easy Go Shopping Oxford shoes Mens Formal Business shoes Slip On OX Leather Flexible Round Toe LightWeight Cricket shoes (color Light Brown, Size 8.5 UK)
- Dark Roast Perforated Leather Optic White Cole Haan Men's Grand Crosscourt II Sneaker
- PUMA IGNITE LIMITLESS MEN’S TRAINING SHOES
- Bugatti Men's 321616303000 Classic Boots
- Chatham Mist G2 Men's Water shoes
- Irish Setter Men's 11 Square Marshall Waterproof Steel-Toe Pull Boot
- Autumn high-top canvas shoes Simple zipper thick crust Ms. shoes
- Smilice Women Fashion Block Heel Platform Boots Comfortable Round Toe shoes Pink
- New Balance Women's 420 Running Lifestyle Fashion Sneaker
- WeiPoot Womens Closed Round Toe High Heel Wedges PU Soft Material Solid Pumps with Flower, Apricot, 7.5 B(M) US
- Garyline Womens Open Toe Two-Tone Leopard Wedge Platform Sandals Ankle Strap Flat Sandals
- Qupid Trench-01 Womens Classic Basic Platform High Heel Pumps
- Knee High Boots for Women Elastic Sock Thigh High Boot Ladies Stretch Fabric Pointy Toe High Heels shoes
- Delicious Awesome-s Women's Fashion Open Toe Strappy Gladiator Heel Low Wedge Sandal shoes
- Wollanlily Women's Pointy Toe Ballet Flats Comfortable Slip-on Dress shoes
- WeiPoot Women's Frosted Solid Closed Toe Boots with Slipping Sole and Fur Ornament
- Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Women's Wen Wedge Sandal, Black, 8 M US
- AmoonyFashion Women's Soft Material Open-Toe Kitten-Heels Buckle Solid Sandals
- LOLLIPOPS Women's Yasmin 22260 Shoulder Bag
- Versace VE4245 Women Cat Eye Plastic
- Mens Western Cowboy Boots Black Leather Punk Rock Goth Boots Biker Boots Ankle Boots Buckle shoes
- Boots 2018 Winter New Middle Boots Thick with Pointed High-Heeled Leather Cotton shoes Female England Plus Velvet Martin Boots
- Vionic Women's Rest BellaII Toepost Sandal
- Asics Gel-task Mt, Men’s Volleyball shoes
- Kawasaki Zapatillas Fantasy Basic Satin Unisex
- Nike Men's 454350-080 Basketball shoes
- Red Y-H Men's shoes, Spring new Flat Deck shoe, Walking Gym shoes Cycling shoes Sneakers,black,39
- Deep Royal bluee Pink Blast-black-white Nike Women's Odyssey React Running shoes
- Rmesor Women Flats Female Platform shoes Lace up Sneakers shoes Female Casual shoes
- Wirksep Black Cat Sneaking Christmas Day Womens Fashion Lightweight Running shoes Sneakers Soft Rubber
- Set adil Women's Slip On Ballet Flats Ballerina Comfort Slippers Trendy Round Toe Bow Tie Dress shoes
- Quality.A Classic Men's Flat shoes Lightweight Sneakers
- FEWW11 Women Cool Lightweight shoes Sneakers Drawing Easter Eggs Cozy Sport Lace-Up
- Aerusi Sunrise Weave Women's Single Pair Slippers, Size 6, Liliac Purple, 2 Piece
- 1TO9 Womens Snow-Boots Tap Lace-Up Nubuck Road Nubuck Warm Lining Rubber Not_Water_Resistant Urethane Snow Boots MNS02405
- VFDB Block Heeled Sandal for Women with Ankle Strap Open Toe Chunky Kitten Heel Wedding Dress shoes
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, SAMSAY Unisex PU Leather Soft Plush House Slippers shoesParamise sandal Women Bow high Heels shoes Mixed color Toe Slides Fashion Stiletto Hollow shoes,aprciot,7which became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Kyle Walsh Pa Women's Pumps Bow-Knot Stiletto Pointed Toe Ladies Fashion Casual High Heel shoes) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Keds Womens Tournament Retro Court Textile Suede Fashion Sneaker
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
AmoonyFashion Women's Pu Solid Lace up Round Closed Toe High Heels Boots
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about F1rst Rate Women Knight Boots, Ladies Round Toe Ankle Booties Leather Cowboy shoes Boot
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atWomen's Fashion Non-Slip Boots Women's Autumn and Winter Thick with Elastic Boots Women's Boots High-Heeled Pointed Boots in Martin BootsYoung Women Cute Kawaii Cactus colorful Top Novelty Running shoes.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to BalaMasa Womens Sandals Studded Huarache Urethane Sandals ASL04721
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: IWlxz Women's PU(Polyurethane) Spring Casual Sandals Low Heel Bowknot Black Beige
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
AmoonyFashion Women's Frosted Peep Toe High Heels Pull On Assorted color Sandals
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: bluee Denim Cat Pattern White Women's Casual Sneakers Lightweight Breathable Running shoes
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Women's Casual Sneakers Fashion Printed Lightweight Running shoes, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the BalaMasa Womens Heighten Inside Zipper Round Toe Imitated Leather Boots chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the BalaMasa Womens Platform Stiletto Pull-On Frosted Boots, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: MH Bailment Women with Natural Rabbit Fur Knitted Cap Scarf Winter for Women
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Ailj Water shoes, Summer Beach shoes Men and Women Quick-Drying Diving Surf Swimming shoes 3 colors
AmoonyFashion Women's Pull On Pu Pointed Closed Toe No Heel Solid Flats-shoes
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Cute Pugs Young Women Cute Navy Casual Running shoes Neutral Mens GuysPrinciple Plastics Sloggers Women's Rain and Garden Spring Floral Collection Garden Boots, Size 10, Poppy Reda short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, WeenFashion Women's Kitten-Heels Round Closed Toe Low Top BootsSam Carle Womens Sexy Pumps，Solid color Pointed Toe Kitten Heel Spring Office Dress PumpsJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Dahanyi Stylish New Women Boots Solid Round Toe PU Leather Student Chelsea Boots Heels Platform shoes Woman Short Ankle BootsAZMODO Strappy High Stiletto Heel Dress Gladiator Peep Toe Sandals Apricot colorThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—TONGPU Women's PU Flat shoes Faux Fur Mule shoes for LadiesWomen Leather High Heels Female shoes Sexy Ankle Strap Summer Open Toe Sandalspossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, TDA Women's Studded Glitter Evening Party Dress Sexy Stiletto SandalsFantasy Womens Rhodes Buckle Summer Sandalas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, WeiPoot Women's Round Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Frosted Low-Top Assorted color BootsWeiPoot Women's Soft Material Lace-up Round Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Low-Top Bootsarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at WeiPoot Women's Zipper Pointed Closed Toe Low Heels Pu Solid Boots; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Ankle Strap Heels Women Sandals Summer shoes Women Party Dress Sandals; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atNafanio Women Open Toe Slippers Sweet Home Indoor Fur Warm Soft Slip On Female Winter Flats shoesKensie Womens Talicia Slouch Boot