- - VALENTINO GARAVANI Women's PW2S0F00DUF0S7 Light bluee Leather Sandals
- KemeKiss Women Fashion Block High Heel Bootie Boots with Zipper
- Women Sandals Transparent PVC Platform High Heels Gladiator Sandals colorful Crystal Rivet Summer shoes Sandals
- BalaMasa Womens Bows Solid Travel Urethane Pumps shoes APL10739
- GUESS Womens Casidi Open Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots
- Calaier Womens Catxaq Peep-Toe 10CM Stiletto Buckle Sandals shoes
- Miyoopark LL150 Women's colorful Sparkle Bridal Bridesmaid Wedding Evening Pumps shoes
- Keds Women's Champion Quilt Jersey Fashion Sneaker bluee
- AIWEIYi Womens Round Toe Patent Leather Chunky High Heels Knee High Boots Black
- Bogs Men's Bed Rock 8 Insulated Ct Industrial Boot
- 1TO9 Womens Bridal Platform Round-Toe Embroidered Silk Pumps shoes MMS04765
- Nina Women's Raelyn Dress Sandal
- WHAT FOR Sandals Womens Black
- Tency Men & Women Leather Fashion Casual Commercial shoes
- BND-SHOES,Men's Fashion Ankle Work Boots Casual Thickening and Fleece Lined Anti-Collision Toe High top Boot Durable,Stand Wear and Tear (color Black, Size 9.5 D(M) US)
- Lady Slippers Household Slippers Ladies Warm Faux-Leather Indoor Slippers Red Solid color Winter and Autumn Non-Slip Casual Female shoes Indoor
- shoes Artists Classic Black Penny Loafer - Men
- MANEBí Women's F01D0PLATINUM Silver Fabric Espadrilles
- ZHRUI Men Genuine Leather shoes Autumn Winter Warm Fur shoes Sneakers Casual Fashion Walking shoes (color Fur Coffee, Size 9=43 EU)
- DC shoes Haven TX SE - shoes for Men ADYS700059
- Black Black Black Nike Womens in-Season Trainer 7 Cross Trainer
- Efficiency 2019 Leopard Print Women Sandals High Heels Summer Ankle Strap Square Heel Fashion Sandals Pumps Size 35-40
- Brunswick Frenzy Men's Bowling shoes Black Red Wide, 11.5
- Cofra 19050-000.W47 Size 47 S1 P SRC Safety shoes Final Eight - bluee Yellow
- Men's Leather shoes, European Station, Set Foot, Work shoes, Wedding shoes, Atmosphere, Comfort, Wear Resistance
- Amoji Unisex Garden Clogs Scandals
- Mo Joc Women Casual Sandals Women Flip-Flops
- Womens Flip Flops Beach Summer Casual Wedge Heel Slippers Girl Slip Fashion Slippers High Heel Flip Flops (Black Pink Red) ( color Red , Size 38 )
- AmoonyFashion Women's Split Toe Low Heels Soft Material Solid Pull On Sandals
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Halloween Cat Spider Cobweb Witch Zombie Prom
- Women's Boot Elastic Suede Over Knee Long shoes High Heels Ladies Spring Fall Boots
- Athena Alexander Womens Lunna Wedge Sandal
- Women's Sexy Roman Sandals Belt Buckle Pumps High Heel Summer Boots Open Toe Dress shoes Stiletto
- Pump Ankle Bootie Martin Boot Women Handsome Pointed Toe British Style Belt Buckle Party Dress Boot OL Court shoes EU Size 34-40
- ZOCAVIA Womens Black Lightweight Breathable Mesh Tennis shoes - 8.5 M US
- GATUXUS Women Open Toe Strap Lace up Chunky Mid Heel Sandals Dress shoes
- Men's Comfort Loafers Leather Spring Fall Summer Comfort Loafers & Slip-Ons Black Brown,A,46
- MARC JOSEPH NEW YORK Womens Leather South Street Kilt Loafer Driving Style
- Black Aravon Womens Standon Fisherman Fisherman Sandal
- Ellie M-Stella 5 Heel Women's Sandal
- Walk&rest F3 Pointed Flat shoes Camel Brown
- Xiaojuan-shoes, Men's Oxford Casual Fashion Retro Business Brush color Classic Pointed Brogue shoes (color Yellow, Size 6 UK)
- ZHRUI Men Casual shoes Comfortable Hard-Wearing Flats Footwear Youth Male Sneakers (color White, Size 9=43 EU)
- PUMA Mens Tsugi Disc Athletic & Sneakers
- ZJM-sandal Sandals Man Summer Slipper Beach shoes Soft Genuine Leather Antiskid Vintage Open-Toe Designed (39-44 Size) (color Black, Size 39)
- Adidas Athletics 24 7 TR M Cross Trainer, Noble red Crystal White, 14.5 M US
- Autumn ladies short boots English style fashion sexy thick with Martin boots pointy high heels boots
- Finleoo Shower Sandal Slippers with Drainage Holes Quick Drying Bathroom Slippers Gym Slippers Soft Sole Open Toe House Slippers for Men and Women,Black,40.41
- ROMIKA - Mokasso 62 red Kombi - 6104254401
- DecoStain Women's Buckle Zipper Chunky Bootie
- shoesmaker's heart Pointed High-Heeled shoes New Words with Baotou Sandals Coarse Heel
- Saucony Originals Women's DXN Trainer Sneakers
- Women's Sneakers，Shock Absorption Breathable Trainers shoes，Comfort Light Sport shoes，Camping Park Spring Summer Fall (color A, Size 37)
- Ellenhouse Serpentine A Word Type Strap High Heel Open Toe Pumps shoes EH043
- Women's high Heels - Bunny Ears Pointed high Heel Suede Fashion shoes
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Unm Women's Simple Faux Suede Mid Block Heel Round Toe Platform Knee High Riding Boots with ZipperWomen's Martin Boots Matte Leather Increased Thick Heel Short Boots Fleece Lined Rhinestone Sewing Thread Decoration Fringed Boots Autumn and Winterwhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Rainbow Sandals Womens Hemp Single Layer Narrow Strap, Brown, Medium (6.5-7.5)) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. AllhqFashion Women's Kitten Heels Soft Material Low-Top Solid Zipper Boots
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
AllhqFashion Women's Solid Patent Leather Kitten Heels Round Closed Toe Lace up Pumps-shoes
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about AllhqFashion Women's Low Top Pull-On Soft Material Kitten-Heels Round Closed Toe Boots
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atAllhqFashion Women's Soft Leather Pointed Closed Toe Solid Low-Top High-Heels BootsAllhqFashion Women's Round Closed Toe Low-Top High-Heels Solid PU Boots with Metal.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to AllhqFashion Women's Low-top Zipper Frosted High Heels Round Closed Toe Boots
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: AllhqFashion Women's Low-top Solid Zipper Round Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Boots
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
AllhqFashion Women's Lace-up Round Closed Toe Low-Heels Imitated Suede Low-top Boots
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: AllhqFashion Women's Round Closed Toe Kitten-Heels PU Solid Buckle Pumps-shoes
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from AllhqFashion Women's Zipper High-Heels PU Assorted color Ankle-high Boots, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Ailj Water shoes, Men and Women Quick-Drying Diving shoes Non-Slip Running Fitness shoes Surf Swimming Beach shoes 4 colors chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Women Winter Knee High Boots Sexy Lace Up Flats shoes Square Heel Rubber Flock Botas Thigh, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: T-JULY Women Casual Beach Slipper Sandals Summer Plus Size Home Massage Flat Flip-Flops Slippers
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Waterproof PVC Rubber shoes, Womens Gingham Rain Boots Round Toe Zip Up Ankle Martin Rainboots
Women Pump Flats Sandals Clip Toe Cross Strap colorful Plush Ball Slingback Dress shoes Sweet colormatch Tassel Beach Holiday shoes EU Size 34-40
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, CYBLING Womens Retro Ankle Boots Pom Pom Chunky Mid Heel Pointed Toe Booties with Side ZipperT-JULY Women's Transparent Chunky Heeled Open Toe Slide Sandals Fashion Slip on Dress Comfy Summer Beach Slippersa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, T-JULY Womens Summer Beach Wedge Platform High Heels Slide Sandals No-Slip Waterproof Girls SlippersISHOP-Tech Men's Women's Waterproof & Breathable Ash Brown Hiking shoesJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Ellie Peacock Feather Costume shoes - Size 6 BlackKAOKAOO Fall Ankle Boots Faux Suede Lace up Flat Platform Sneakers shoes Women Winter Snow BootsThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—GoGo Adult shoes Black - Size 6Pleaser SPIKY-601DM Clear Baby Pink Platform Slidepossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, FINDYOU New 2019 Spring Women Pumps Chunky High Heels Cross Tied Snake Print Suede Platform Office Ladies shoesMamamoo Women Sandals Ankle-Strap Summer Ladies Gladiator Sandals Square Heel Flock Shallowas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Nina Women's Vesta YF Dress PumpTamarac by Slippers International Women's Galaxie Shearling Slipperarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at HUANGDAISY shoes Tiny Palms Pink Monogram Slip-on Canvas Loafer for Women; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Exing Women's shoes Canvas Summer Comfort Light Soles Shaking shoes Sneakers Low Heel Round Toe Slip On Lazy shoes for Casual Outdoor; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atWomen's shoes Tulle Spring Fall Comfort Loafers & Slip-ONS Wedge Heel for Casual Outdoor Exercise SneakersPilusooou Cool High Top LED shoes LED Light Up Sneaker & 7 color Light & USB Charger