- White Multi Floral Patent Sam Edelman Women's Yaro Heeled Sandal
- YANJK Running shoes Mesh Breathable Women's Wild Fashion Casual shoes Sports shoes
- Sekesin Women Fashion Winter Snow Boots Lace Up Ladies Fully Fur Lined Boots Mid Calf Casual Outdoor Boots Flats
- Skechers Womens Reggae - Soundproof - Thong Slide Multi-Strap Sandal Sandal
- SUNNY Store Women Snow Boots Winter Warm Fur Lining Slip On Flat Ankle shoes Anti Slip
- WeiPoot Women's High-Heels Solid Round Closed Toe Soft Leather Zipper Boots with Metal
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Men'S Formal Business shoes Leather Autumn Wild Men'S shoes Increased Street Fashion
- ZQ@QXAutumn and winter round Martin boots fashion men's boots European and American Martin boots
- Solid Black Chaco Mens J106701 M-cha Tegu Sandal
- CYBLING Womens Sequins Platform Wedge Flip Flops Fashion Comfortable High Heel Beach Thong Summer Sandals
- Sandalup Flat Thong Sandals with Triangle Metal for Women
- Nicole Women's Danica Wedge Sandal
- CYBLING Women's Fashion Rivet Platform Wedges Sneakers High Heel Pointed Toe Lace-up Oxford shoes
- Studded Ankle Boots, High Heel Short Boots Round Head Side Zipper Low Boots Waterproof Platform Martin Boots Non-Slip Women's Knight shoes
- Meotina Women Sandals Summer Platform Sandals High Heels shoes Ankle Strap Ladies Sandals
- Aerosoles Womens Magnolia Plush Wedge Sandal
- Phil Betty Mens Booties Autumn Winter Plus Velvet Warm Fashion Lace-Up Business shoes
- 361° Women's Volitation Running shoes (9.5, Black Ice bluee White)
- Rockport Cobb Hill Collection Women's Kairi Two-Piece Ankle Taupe Metallic 9 B US
- Men's Boots, Leather Keep Warm High-Top Cotton shoes Casual Thickened Martin Boots Lace-Up Fashion Driving shoes,B,43
- Vans Men's Chapman Stripe Suede Canvas Low-Top Sneakers
- Chaleur Olivier Mens Leather Mule Slippers Black Grey
- MISS LI Snow Boots Men's Winter shoes Outdoor Fur Lined Ankle Warm Work Utility Footwear
- BRAKING Men's Lace-Up Flats Grey Grey
- Grey Quilt Patent Dansko Women's Professional Clog
- Monicas-Dream Wedges shoes Women Sandals Plus Size High Heels Summer shoes 2019 Flip Flop shoes Platform Sandal Wedge Slipper
- Ecco Women's Rivas 75 Dress Sandal
- Rongzhi Womens Platform Hollow High Heels Stiletto Zip Heeled Sandals Pumps Dress Party shoes Open Toe
- Alerghrg Gladiator Transparent PVC Open Toe High Heel Sandals Stiletto Heel shoes
- Mezlan Men's Balboa Fashion Sneaker
- Owen Moll Women Pumps, Fashion Metal Chains Pointed Toe High Thin Heels Sandal shoes
- AI BAO Ladies Luminous color Change Chest Bag Geometric Lingge Waist Pockets
- BILLABONG Womens Bridge Walk Flat Sandal
- JSlides Women's Amelia Platform Cognac
- Stetson Womens Aloha Western Boot
- Women Sandals Summer Open Toe Platform Wedges High Heels Party Sandals
- Barenx Women's Simple Thick Rubber Outsole Plush Lining Cow Leather Boots
- Rampage Womens Preeta Peep Toe Platform Heel Sandal Heeled Sandal
- Johnscliffe Mens Typhoon Super Lightweight Hiking Boots
- Women's Snow Boots Suede Leather Winter Lady's Height Increasing Flat Ankle Boots Warm Platform shoes Black Brown (color Brown, Size 40)
- ZIBEN ZB142 - Boa Closure System Steel Composite Toe Safety Water Proof Construction Working Comfortable Lightweight Combat Work Boots shoes for Men & Women
- Wolky Women's Ambrosia Z-Strap Mary Jane, Navy Vegi Leather
- WLFHM Lace-up shoes, Business, Breathable, Men, Pointed shoes, Casual Men's shoes, Fashion, Wedding shoes
- Easy Go Shopping Men's PU Leather Beach shoes Flip-flops, Fashion Casual Sandals, Cricket shoes (color Brown, Size 41)
- Jiahe Sandals for Men, Large Size Leather Healthy Beach Men Sandals, Soft Non-slip Rubber Big Sole Fashion Flip Flop Sandals,Black,45
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, El Naturalista Unisex Adults' N5278 Low-Top SneakersStacy Adams Men's Murano Ostrich Print w Croco Print City Sandalwhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. MILLET Men's Amuri Leather Low Rise Hiking Boots) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Dickies Phoenix Safety Work Trainers and Boot Socks
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Nike Kaishi Run Print, Men’s Low-Top Sneakers
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Converse Unisex-Adult CTAS Speciality Lace Up
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Cole Haan Womens Unisex-Adult Mens SantaBarbaraTwinGoreLoafer Santa Barbara Twin Gore Ii
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: MON5F HOME High-top Men's Leather shoes European And American Leather Boots Men's Martin Boots Casual Leather Boots Tooling Boots (color Black, Size 43)
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Nike Roshe Nm Flyknit, Men’s Sport shoes
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Read this: Munich Men's Trainers brown brown-FUCSIA
Also, you can read more over at: K1X Sneaker Men Lp Low Le Sneakers
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Kenneth Cole New York Mens in Theme in Theme, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Batz Alex Leather Slip-On Mens Sandals Clogs chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the TYX-SS Men'S Pointed shoes Business Casual Dress Breathable British Men'S shoes, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Cycling shoes Bicycle Lightweight Running Winter Mountain shoes Riding Equipment High-top Lock shoes
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: HWG-GAOYZ shoes Men's Martin Boots Ankle Footwear Autumn And Winter Outdoor Retro Desert Leather Boots Non-slip Tooling shoes,Brown-44
Puma Men's Ignite Evoknit Cross-Trainer shoes
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, KJLJ-MENS Men's Anime Style Low Top Canvas shoesYra Mens Casual High Tops Chelsea shoes Genuine Leather Ankle Boots For Male Outdoor Round Toe Martin Boots Size 7-12a short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, LEDLFIE Men's Real Leather shoes Business Suits shoes Wedding shoesClarks Mens Casual Lace Up Ankle Boots Cotrell Rise - Brown Leather - UK Size 9.5H - EU Size 44 - US Size 10.5WJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. WDDGPZYDX Bling Casual Men shoes Trend Striped shoes Men Breathable Sneakers Outdoor shoes For Male Men's shoesLeather Ghillie Brogue Kilt shoes Traditional Scottish Piper and Highland Outfit Wedding shoes Featuring Extra Long Laces & Leather Tassels – Sizes 6-13 Style – Comfort Piper Colour – BlackThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Z&X Sports shoes Running shoes Sports shoes Running shoes Walking shoes Waterproof Hiking Hiking shoes Outdoor Boots Hiking shoes MenCAI&HONG-Domestics GHH Old Beijing cloth shoes male cotton shoes winterpossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Shukun Men's boots Martin Boots Men'S Winter Boots Retro Chelsea Short Boots Cotton High-Top Leather Boots In The Tooling Men'S shoesZerimar Men's Sports shoes Leather Running shoes Comfortable shoes for Menas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Men's NikeLab Air Zoom Spirimic Lifestyle shoes 881983 003Nike Men's Blazer Studio Low Trainers 880872 005arrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Merrell Men's Moab FST Mid Gore-tex High Rise Hiking Boots; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Saucony Men's Ride 7 Running shoes; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atPropet Men's Owen Loafer, Navy, 10 E USRuosh Men's Black Formal shoes-7 UK India (40 EU)(AW18 Mattia 01A)