Heel Booties Ankle Sexy Handmade Zipper Rivets Block Toe Pointed Women's Leather Genuine Seven Nine cdgjab6c23620-New Shoes
- Ivory Adrianna Papell Womens Frances Pump
- Peony red New Summer Couple Bathroom Striped Slippers Men and Women Indoor and Outdoor Household Slippers Non-Slip Floor Slippers
- 1TO9 Girls High-Heels European Style Pink Soft Material Sandals - 7.5 B(M) US
- YU&XIN-Women's boots Bow and Tail high Heels in Autumn and Winter
- Women's Breathable Soft Loafers,Fashion Flats,Casual Slip On Walking shoes,Multi-color Size Optional
- Mtzyoa Women Thigh High Stretch Boots Denim Zip Open Toe Stiletto Over Knee Boot
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Ino Driving Loafer for Men Boat Moccasins Slip On Style Microfiber Leather Handtailor Troll Toe Virtuous colors
Goupos Men Camping Sport Trail Hiking shoes Waterproof High Ankle Ultra Climbing Boots
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Man Long Spikes Soccer shoes Boots for Men Outdoor Sports Football shoes Boot Men High Ankle Original Football shoes Suitable for Outdoor Sports
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.