Melissa Slip Contrast bluesh On Plastic Doll Women's Westwood Vivienne X hhukb2b063158-New Shoes
- Balck T-JULY New Ladies Zip Up Pointed Toe Boots Woman Thin High Heels shoes Ladies Knee-High Large Size Boots
- Chunky Open Toe Floral shoes Bohemian Flower Sandals Fish Mouth Open Back Thick Heels shoes
- Tirahse Sweet Fashion Women's Comfort Lace-up Zipper Platform Chunky High Heel Ankle Boots
- Funtasma Women's Gogo Knee-High Boot
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women's Slip-on Flats Round Toe shoes Comfortable Loafers Ladies
- Sam Carle Women's Pumps，Elegant Classic Slip-on High Heel Solid color Office Dress shoes
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
YDN Women Open Toe Chunky High Heel Mules Slip on Sandals shoes with Buckle
Propet Mary Jo Walker color Bone Width Wide (D) Womens Size 7.5
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Jessica Simpson Womens Pelanna Fashion Boot
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.