Open Spendit Womens Alexander Athena Toe Sandals, 10.0 Size bluesh, Slide Casual hhukb2b053248-New Shoes
- Flat Flip-Flops Sandals for Women-Bohemian Flowers Rhinestones Ring Toe Beach Slipper shoes
- Dormery Russia Keep Warm Snow Boots Fashion Platform Fur Over The Knee Boots Warm Winter Boots for Women shoes
- AmoonyFashion Women's Pointed-Toe High-Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Sandals
- Calaier Womens Caor 2016 Designer Sexy Wedding Bow Tie Extreme High Heel shoes Pointed Toe 10CM Stiletto Slip on Pumps
- Btrada Women's Ankle Boots Simple Square Heels Pure color Style Booties Fashion Elastic Ladies shoes
- Houfeoans Women High Heel shoes Ankle Strap Sandals Mixed color Real Leather Women Sandals Sexy Footwear
- Clarks Women's Majorca Villa Boot, Black
- Reebok Womens All Terrain Freedom Running shoes
- Men's shoes Outdoor Sports Summer Leather Peas shoes Slipper Slippers Men's Half Slippers Men's shoes (color 46)
- Nine Seven Women's Suede Leather Square Toe Back Tie Handmade Comfortable Mid Heel Stretch Ankle Booties
- Rieker Womens 63465 Lindsey 65
- Paradox London Pink Women& 39;s Kingsley
- Men's shoes Flat Loafers Spring Summer Comfortable Loafers & Slip-Ons Hole Lazy shoes
- U.S. Polo Assn. Post Boot
- Gola Harrier Black White Suede Mens Trainers Size 6 UK
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Fashionable Single Shoulder Bag Rivet Braided Handbag Inclined Bag Tide
Wild Diva Girl-380 High Heel Ladies Pump
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Modern Vintage Nina Patent Platform
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.